Are you a multi-talented, team player with a passion for the make up, beauty and hair industry? If you have one or more of the following talents then please get in touch:
Make Up Artist
- Experience in bridal make up is essential.
- Knowledge of current make up trends and the latest products.
- An industry recognised qualification as well as excellent communication skills are essential.
We are looking for a fun yet professional stylist to join our team in our central, modern salon.
- You need to be experienced in cutting, styling and colouring hair.
- A love for wedding and special occasion hair is essential also.
- Full-time or Part-time positions available.
- Experienced in all areas of beauty therapy including brazilian waxing and shellac nails.
- Additional training and experience in Make Up Application necessary.
- We work with Dermalogica skincare, so knowledge of this would be advantageous.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a spa environment is needed.
Flexibility is available in these roles, along with the ability to combine with administration hours for suitable candidates.
Please email us at email@example.com for more information.